A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Arndt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Arndt, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arndt graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Arndt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Margaret Arndt MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Arndt practice?
- Dr. Angela Arndt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Angela Arndt practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.