A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Asom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inpatient pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Asom graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Asom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Childrens Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Med Center Galloway Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Enimien Asom MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela E. Asom practice?
- Dr. Angela Asom has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Asom practices Pediatrics near Allen, TX.
See Allen Pediatricians.