A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Asom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inpatient pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Asom graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Asom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Medical Center Of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela E. Asom practice?
Dr. Angela Asom practices Pediatrics near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA.
See Allen Pediatricians.