A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Babbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Babbo, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Babbo, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbo graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Babbo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michelle Babbo MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Babbo practice?
- Dr. Angela Babbo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Babbo practices Radiation Oncology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Hollywood Oncologists.