A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Barnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Barnett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Lynn Barnett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Angela Barnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Barnett practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians.