A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Bates, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic's Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Bates has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Joy Bates MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Angela J. Bates practice?
- Dr. Angela Bates has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Bates practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.