A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Bell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Med Center Roscoe Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Francesca Bell MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela F. Bell practice?
- Dr. Angela Bell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Bell practices Emergency Medicine near Marysville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Portola, CA.
See Marysville Emergency Physicians.