Dr. Angela Bianco MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2017
Do not go to this Dr.
Dr. Bianco is very dismissive of your needs, does not respond appropriately, is cold and detached. She made several mistakes in my care and literally had no empathy at all when I had a serious medical emergency. She also acts as if she knows "everything" because she is an MD and does not really listen to her patients. It was a terrible experience.

August 25th, 2016
Meh...not a good experience
Dr. Bianco needs to learn some empathy and care for all of her patients. She seems to pick and chose how she treats different patients. When I was very ill during my first trimester she had the antiquated "I know everything" doctor approach and was very disconnected to my pain, she will easily dismiss some of your pain/symptoms and accuse you of being overly anxious, even if you are gravely ill. She clearly doesn't really grasp what agony some ppl experience and when you try to advocate for yourself, as every patient has the right to do, She appears annoyed and dismissive. She was also negligent in responding to very urgent questions. I ended up switching to a different provider in the practice.

August 6th, 2016
Beware
This Dr. Presents as a caring provider when you first meet her, but once you are a patient and require treatment for pregnancy complications she is very cold and indifferent. She is very detached from what the patient is experiencing and when the concerns over my treatment were shared with her, she didn't even have the decency to respond. I switched doctors while I was pregnant due to this.

February 17th, 2015
She is an amazing doctor who listens and takes her time. She has a calming way about her bed side manner. Really is just an incredible doctor who designs the perfect plan based on your needs

September 14th, 2012
Great MFM specialist!!!
I'm 18 weeks pregnant with mono-di twins and have been going to Dr. Bianco since 9 weeks. Due to the high-risk pregnancy, I have to have ultrasounds every 2 weeks and my OB appointments with her are once a month. However, I actually see her every time I come in because she always comes to review the ultrasound pictures and measurements. She makes herself very open for questions, which I usually have (even if my appointment is for the ultrasound only), and always makes sure to give full answers and that I have full understanding of everything. She's very thorough and never seems like she's rushing to get me out. The staff are all great and very warm. The wait is usually about 0-15 minutes. So far, I have no complaints at all!

April 25th, 2017