A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Catic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Catic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catic
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Catic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Catic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Catic graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Catic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela G Catic MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela G. Catic practice?
- Dr. Angela Catic has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Catic practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.