A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Catic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Catic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Catic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Catic graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Catic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela G Catic MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela G. Catic practice?
- Dr. Angela Catic has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Catic practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.