A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Bowers, Dermatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Bowers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Hospital Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela G Bowers MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Angela G. Bowers practice?
- Dr. Angela Bowers has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Bowers practices Dermatology near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Dermatologists.