A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Brennan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Brennan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Brennan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- Howard County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Sue Brennan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela S. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Angela Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Brennan practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, NE.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.