Dr. Angela Bucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Bucci?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Angela Bucci?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017

Best ever!!

I have been seeing Dr. Bucci for many years. I do not have Diabetes but have other problems such as thyroid problems. First, if I have to wait a while (which is not often) it is because she needed to take the time with someone else who needed it I am sure. That is the type of physician she is. Next, when I do see her, she is very attentive, addresses all concerns that I may have and is very knowledgeable. My blood level Vitamin D level was almost 0, she did not believe the lab result so had it ran again, and yes, it was true. I do not break down nor absorb Vit D like others (Neither did my dad I found out later) so she started me on Maxium D which is broken down differently in the body. It works great for me. Yes, she did sell it in her office, as does CVS behind the counter for $7.19 for a pack of 5. Dr. Bucci sold it cheaper than CVS. I have begged her to start selling it again and hope she does. She had to take a leave of absence for cancer that she fought and has overcome (Thank YOU GOD!!!) She came back and I am one happy gal! The front staff is OK but her assistant Julie is awesome. Pam has moved away to be closer to the family but heard a rumor she may be back. YAY, she keeps me laughing all the time. The back staff is great but dry. I like to laugh and enjoy when I am there for my appointments. Dr. Bucci is so caring and knowledgeable, a wonderful person. I have recommended her to everyone that needs an endocrinologist. The only negative thing I have to say about her office is that it takes forever for the pharmacy to fill a phone prescription from her--but in their defense, she has moved offices and CVS may not know her new office number and may be faxing the old office of Bethel Rd. which is still functioning with endocrinologist partners of hers. She may never see the fax so make sure you give CVS her new phone number of the office in Westerville. I do not care for CNP's but Dr. Bixler was great while Dr. Bucci was gone and followed her plan of care for me for which I am grateful. I recommend this doctor and staff of COPC anytime! Love Dr. Bucci so much and hope she never stops working. I need her!

May 10th, 2016

I saw her in the hospital and she is very knowledgeable about the pump. I am a type 1 diabetic and I am 55 years old.

December 29th, 2015

A dissatisfied patient.

This doctor should NOT be practicing medicine. Can't even take care of herself. Her eating habits are out of control as deduced from her extreme obesity, Yet she wants to belittle her diabetic patients over not following their diet. Before taking a vacation I noticed I did not have enough insulin to last me through the trip. My pharmacy called her and she denied a refill for the insulin prescription until I made an appointment to see her in her office. That was a ridiculous request as her schedule would not allow for an appointment before I ran out of insulin. I had an appointment already scheduled with her that had been canceled and rescheduled several times. (She often missed appointments due to her own bad health.) I filed a complaint against her with the medical board and found a better endocrinologist. .

July 25th, 2013

A Strong Partner

Have seen Dr Bucci for many years now. She, Pam, Julie and Steve are outstanding partners in managing my diabetes. If you are motivated to menage your diabetes, Dr Bucci can guide you. As a 30 year Type 2, I've discovered that only I can manage my diabetes. Dr. Bucci and her team have been very supportive in my efforts which have been pretty good. I highly recommend her.

November 2nd, 2012

horrible experience. will never return and would never send anyone to that office, ever.

August 24th, 2012

Dr Bucci and staff are fantastic! They are caring and you feel more like family than a patient. Dr. Bucci listens to you and she is passionate about your well being. I wished more doctors and their staff would be more that them.

August 12th, 2012

Just o.k.

She already had my doctor's diagnosis and confirmed it. Never did anything other than what my original family dr. did. Can't really see the reason behind going to her since she didn't do any surgical procedure on me. I had to go to a third doctor to have a tissue sample obtained.

July 21st, 2012

overrated

First, her nurse/assistant was cursing and talking trash about the others in the office about how jealous the others were about her & Dr. Bucci. Unprofessional. She kept saying how great Dr. B was and that she only believes in brand name meds. A guy doctor comes in and I talk to him and then Dr. Bucci comes in and basically have to tell all over again. I didn't feel good about the meeting as I felt she her solution was to just take brand name of everything. Brand name Synthroid and brand name Maximum D3 (that she sells- by the way). There were other issues, too. but I think you get the point. I have been taking GENERIC synthroid for low thyroid for at least 10 years but went to Dr. Bucci for first time and she wants to prescribe only name brand Synthroid for thyroid but when I got my blood tests back everything was normal so I went to pharmacy and wanted to continue to get generic which I had been getting from another doctor. Pharmacy said they had to check w/Dr. Bucci who Refused to fill as generic only Brand Synthroid. If my blood test were normal why would I need brand which is what she kept saying at my appt that my issue is that I'm taking generic. Clearly it is not. All my tests were normal. So since it isin't, clearly generic would be fine to continue taking. I refused to take and called my previous doctor who prescribed and sent generic to my pharmacy and it was a quarter of the price. She only preaches brand. This is not good. She may be getting kick backs.

May 30th, 2011

Great doctor

Dr. Bucci is a no-nonsense doctor... if you are looking for a doctor who will give it to you straight and still stand beside you, then this is the doctor for you. She is caring and compassionate.

November 4th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr.Bucci to anyone who has any endocrine issues. She has been so helpful to straighten me out!

July 19th, 2010

What a great doctor

She will listen to you and help you get you diabetes under control. Very caring person.

March 29th, 2010

If you value your health DO NOT go to this office

The office manager after two visits called and said that the physician is dropping me due to a complaint I had with her Medical Assistant Julie. Very rude and very immature of a physician to not even call me to find out what had happened. But reading other reviews on her now I understand that is the protocal she chooses to take with her patients.