A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Stoian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoian graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Stoian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Dawn Stoian DO is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela D. Stoian practice?
- Dr. Angela Stoian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angela Stoian practices Pediatrics near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Troy, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians.