A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Christine Taylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela C. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Angela Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Taylor practices Family Medicine near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Longmont Family Physicians.