A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Charis Walker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela C. Walker practice?
- Dr. Angela Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Walker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.