A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Caba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Caba is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caba graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Caba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Maria Caba DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Caba practice?
- Dr. Angela Caba has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Caba practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.