A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Caba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Caba is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caba
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Caba Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Caba graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Caba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Maria Caba DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Caba practice?
- Dr. Angela Caba has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Caba practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.