Dr. Angela Caffaratti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Caffaratti?

March 13th, 2017

Cold and Nasty Practitioner

I am making sure to inform anyone I can about this doctor. I was treated like trash today and left the office in tears. She spoke down to me, was patronizing, made open presumptions about my personal life (like my marriage) among other things. Dr. Caffaratti needs to treat her patients with respect because what I experienced today was disgusting.

November 4th, 2016

Run

This is the last person you want to go see.

October 11th, 2016

Never looks you in the eye and never does any follow up. Find another doctor

November 5th, 2015

I arrived at my appointment early only to wait 15 minutes before my vitals to be checked. I waited 25 minutes in the room waiting to be seen. Dr. Caffaratti has horrible bedside manner and the issues I wanted addressed she disregarded as symptoms of my age, family lifestyle. She had an accusatory tone in her voice about skin care which I found very offensive. After giving me a prescription she left and no one came to tell me to check out. I will not go back.

November 20th, 2013

More than enough time..

I have gone to Dr. C for two years now, at the Cleveland Avenue location, and experienced none of the problems previous reviewers noted. Staff was polite, prompt, and the Dr. spent a lot of time with me, going over my issues and medication instructions. My experience has been positive, and the time spent is anything but brief!

May 1st, 2013

A wholelistic retraining would be good for her

Running a medical practice not only entails practicing medicine, but also running a business. This lady knows squat about both. Not only are her diagnoses inaccurate, but her professionalism is lacking in all areas. 1) Don't be late to OUR appointment, especially when I show up ahead of time. An appointment is a two-way street, honey. 2) Think before you speak and check your medical resources if you aren't sure, before you tell a patient something wrong. Unlike one of the reviewers above, I don't mind that you check on something to make sure. Just don't give me a wrong diagnosis, letting me continue on a med that gives me more problems than it is helping me. 3) The fact that I pay you for a service DEFINITELY means that you should be courteous and have good bedside manner. Do YOU continue to go to a person who is rude to you? 4) Spend time with me instead of trying to rush out the door. You are no miracle healer, and in no way does my copayment equals 5 minutes of your time, especially after I wait over 30 minutes starting from our appointment time to speak to you.

April 24th, 2013

just terrible

What this reviewer wrote about dr. caffaratti is entirely on point. I must also add that back when her office was on Morse Rd. and then Karl Rd., her staff team members were really rude as well. The office was just a mess. I showed up for an appointment once but was never called. they eventually tried to usher me out saying the office is closed. I was livid!!! I was on time for my appointment, had to wait over 2 hours, and then that happened? She didn't even apologize, saw me for less than 15 minutes and that was that. I despised her malpractice with a passion. To save myself the stress I just switched to another doctor's practice, and I highly suggest that everyone do the same.

April 24th, 2013

FAILURE of a doctor

This woman is a horrible doctor, and the term "failure of a doctor" is just an understatement. My mom has been with this woman for years, only b/c she hates moving around, but I am so fed up with with her practice. My mom usually waits over 45 minutes to be seen for 10 minutes before she's rushed out the door. During the time seen (I'm usually tagged along and sat in the patient room with my mom) I notice that this doctor LACKS experience. She not only tells my mom that she's wrong about her conditions due to the medication she was prescribed, only to go check on webmd.com and come back to apologize that my mom was correct. I've also seen her consult a drug dictionary. Come on, lady. Know your crap! A pharmacist could do better!!! When I needed to get her to fax a prescription to the pharmacy for my mom's med, I had to call 5 times over the course of 3 days. Why in tarnation do you need 3 days to call in a prescription??? The pharmacy also said that they faxed in a request multiple times, so they gave up. It's funny that my mom gets her presciption on time whenever this doctor is away on vacation, because another doctor filled in for her. Thank you, substitute doctor. Now, can you boot this lady out the door???

April 4th, 2017