A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Caliendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caliendo
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Caliendo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Caliendo, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caliendo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Caliendo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela A Caliendo MD and PHD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Angela A. Caliendo practice?
- Dr. Angela Caliendo has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Caliendo practices Infectious Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Infectious Disease Doctors.