A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Caliendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Caliendo, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caliendo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Caliendo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caliendo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Caliendo practice?
Dr. Angela Caliendo practices Infectious Disease near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Providence Infectious Disease Doctors.