A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Calton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Calton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Calton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Calton graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Calton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela S Calton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela S. Calton practice?
- Dr. Angela Calton has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Calton practices Family Medicine near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Family Physicians.