A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Carollo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Carollo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Carollo, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carollo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Carollo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Anderson Carollo MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Angela A. Carollo practice?
- Dr. Angela Carollo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Carollo practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.