A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Carrelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Carrelli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Carrelli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrelli graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carrelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Lisa Carrelli MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Carrelli practice?
- Dr. Angela Carrelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Carrelli practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.