A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Chapman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Chapman, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela C Chapman MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angela C. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Angela Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Chapman practices Psychiatry near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Psychiatrists.