Dr. Angela Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Chen?

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Appointments are super rushed and she is disorganized and not thorough. She also seems very fake.

Posted on July 17th, 2015

always in rush, never follow up after.

Bad experience with Dr Angela Chen

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr Angela Chen just do not care about her patients at all. It seems the only thing she cares about is her own career. She always put a fake smile on her face and you will definitely feel it when you goes to her. She is irresponsive as well, e.g. she was gossiping about another doctore with her assistant when she did a test on me. Her staff Cathy is awful and unreachable as well. I tried to request my diagnostic report after my visit with Dr Chen and I called in to her office for over 5 times and left multiple messages. Cathy, her assistant, managed to ignore all my phone calls and messages until I warned her in the message that I will file a complaint if she does not respond by the end of that week. Overall, I would not recommend Dr Chen to anybody. If you want to find a Gyn, definitely go to somewhere else.

Posted on May 19th, 2011

office wait time doesn't matter. expertise and compassion: a very rare combination. excellent doctor.

AWFUL

Posted on March 21st, 2011

DR. Chen may seem nice but she actually could care less about her patients. Dr. Chen suggested that I start a certain method of birth control. That method left me bleeding for over a month. I called Dr. Chens office at least five times, each time getting a voicemail over the course of a month. She has been no help AT ALL for what I think is a pretty big issue. I am currently in the process of finding a new doctor. Please save your time and do not go to Angela Chen.

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Fantastic doctor. Really knows her medicine and has a great sense of humor, too! The nature of UCLA is that the wait times can be a little outrageous, but I find that less offensive with an OB than most other docs (real emergencies are par for the course for an OB--it isn't like they can really schedule for it).Two thumbs up!

Worst doctor ever-BEWARE

Posted on October 19th, 2010

Great doctor, poor clinic arrangement

Posted on November 4th, 2009

Dr. Chen is really great and once you actually get in to see her ( even when she's busy) she spends enough time with you and allows you to ask any questions you may have.What is unfortunate is that the UCLA clinic is always packed and you always have to wait for everything. There is no quick in an out check up here, even if you are the first appointment of the day. Once I showed up for my 8 am appointmetn to be told it was apparently cancelled. Mind you this is after I waited for this appointment for a month and I most certainly did not cancel it. I then had to wait an hour and beg the front desk staff to let me see her that day--even though they clearly screwed up somehow by taking me off the schedule.

Posted on September 16th, 2017