A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Cheng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Cheng, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Chen Cheng MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angela C. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Angela Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Cheng practices Psychiatry near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists.