Dr. Angela Christy-Owens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Christy-Owens?

April 18th, 2017

She is a great Dr. and truly cares about her patients

April 12th, 2016

great dr

She has been a great dr. She delivered 4 of my babies only reason she didn't deliver my 5th was because we moved out of state. She is very caring and compassionate. When our son was born early and in the nicu she checked on us daily. If she saw me heading to or from our sons room she would stop me to see how he was doing. When I miscarried she let me know how sorry she was. I am back in oklahoma and needed to see her and the office put me down with the wrong dr and dr christy happened to be there and said no I will see her before I leave. That right there is a good dr. I'm glad she is my Dr. Yes sometime the office won't call back but that is not the drs fault. I have recommended her to family and friends

December 18th, 2015

Dr. Christy is very sweet, but won't baby you on anything! She's very caring, and knowledgeable. I'm in a wheelchair, and she is the first doctor not to belittle me for wanting children, and also very supportive of me on my journey to motherhood. After so many terrible experiences with obgyns in the past its nice to finally have a good one. I highly recommend her! :-)

June 15th, 2015

management

She takes time with her patients. Down to earth and easy to talk with.

February 15th, 2015

switch doctors quick

If you care about your baby's life, don't go to her. She broke my water and asked me not to tell. Then she went home when my baby went into distress. She put my child's life in danger and that's a fact.

November 10th, 2011

Did not follow up on abnormal pap. Prescribed a medication for another issue (completely different from ab pap), but gave no information about it's use or even what it is actually treating. Will not return calls to answer questions about what to do about the abnormal pap or what other tests indicated. A 45+ minute wait time I can handle, but the unprofessionalism and uncaring attitude has no place in this profession.

January 12th, 2011

Use someone else!!!!!!!!!!!

This Dr. has the worst bedside manner! She's a smart alec. No matter what your problem is......she says....it's normal when other Drs/Nurses say it's not normal. She spends less than 2 minutes with you at every appointment, if she's even available for that much time. When you are having problems you have to "request" her to do an actual pelvic exam, then she acts put out and is extremely unprofessional about it. If you ever call the office in reference to a problem, be prepared, you will not receive a call back until after 4pm no matter what the problem is. That is IF you even get a call back at all. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone. Go elsewhere!!!!!!!!

November 30th, 2010

I am now pregnant with my third child and feel at ease knowing Dr. Christy will be the one to deliver all three of my children. I have recomended many friends and family members to her over the years. I couldnt think of a better doctor!!!!!

November 10th, 2010

Great Doctor, Horrible Staff

The biggest problem is being able to get ahold of the office or nurse, and getting them to call back after you leave a message. The doctor is great, I loevd having ultrasounds at every appointment, but because I couldn't get a call back when I had a question for the nurse or front desk, I have went to a new doctor to complete my care.

September 17th, 2010

WHAT A JOKE!

This doctors front desk staff is extreamly NOT helpful. My insurance agent called and asked if they were taking any new patients... and they said yes. I faxed over all of my paperwork and then when I called to make an appointment, because not a soul even called me back... they said they werent taking any more people. This is a "wishy-washy" doctors office who apparently knows nothing about customer service. Boy did I dodge a bullit by them not accepting any more patients. If I were you... I'd keep looking for someone who is a little more professional and a little more helpful.

November 30th, 2016