A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Clary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Clary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Clary, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clary graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Clary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Lynn Clary MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Clary practice?
- Dr. Angela Clary has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Clary practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.