Dr. Angela Coleman Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Angela Coleman?

Posted on July 1st, 2015

she was the worst doc their she insulted me an I've never had. a bad experience there Angela Coleman was rude an accused me of meth, an me swollen in my stomach an would not listen to me explain all the meds I'd had cuz of the surgery I had 10 weeks earlier, an would not me gave me a prescription for with daw pills, she was EVIL! ! thank God for Dr Stearns, I came in crying in an left in pain, I want be back to I'm assued she has been reprimanded, we love the hospital an the whole staff, an we pay an got ins, an I will make sure everyone want see her, an she never checked my urine! !t was still were I placed it on the sink we live in Dalton ga an we come there an give our money, we want be back an considering other options, I taped her an her accusations an have the pic of the urine that they never tested! shame on her!

Posted on January 28th, 2015