A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Cope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Cope is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Cope, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cope graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cope has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist H E B North
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Be
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Lee Cope MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Cope practice?
- Dr. Angela Cope has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Cope practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.