Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Kind and close to home show details Kind and close to home
by Amanda on Mar 31st, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr. Cope recently and it went great. The weight time was much shorter than I expected, she was very thorough, personable, and patient during our visit. I had several questions regarding future pregnancies and her practice as I am currently undergoing fertility treatments. She was very patient with all of my questions and answered them appropriately. I am very excited that I find her and that she has a new location in the Alliance area.

Oct 26th, 2012

Really great doctor. Very nice and thoughtful. Her nurse, Theresa, is one of the best nurses I've known.

Oct 13th, 2012

I've been going to Women's Integrated Healthcare for nearly 9 years. Wait times have gotten much longer (40 to 50 mins in the waiting room and then you wait more once you are taken to a room) and Dr. Cope is never available. You see Arden Moulin her nurse Practitioner instead. Ms. Moulin won't answer your questions and has even rolled her eyes and sighed at me. The past few years all they do is push expensive 'procedures'. Staff are not on the same page. You get different answers depending on with whom you speak. Needless to say, I am transferring to another doctor.

Dr. Cope & her staff show details Dr. Cope & her staff
Mar 8th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Cope for close to 15 years. I'll admit that her bedside manner in the beginning was a little lacking, but her OB/surgical skills were more than proven on me. Over the years, I've worked with both PA's in the office and they're great. I've also worked with Dr.Cope and just like all of us, we all learn and grow. Dr.Cope was starting and growing a young family herself when I started seeing her. I don't know about you, but I get a little tired and distant after being up late with a baby all night too. Dr. Cope's a great and very dependable doctor who does care and although she's busy, if you communicate with her, she'll listen and do her best to help you find answers. I trust her with my life, I've had to, and I would be afraid to go anywhere else.

Feb 6th, 2009

She has horrible bedside manner and was rude, argumentative and extremely defensive when asked questions. I am a nurse practitioner and not a layperson so I was pretty sure my son was breech (he was). She disagreed, argued with me about it and refused to even examine me much less do an ultrasound to confirm or rule that out. She could have seriously or fatally injured my son if I had been made to labor with a nearly "Frank Breech" baby. She also made rude comments about my weight, my desire to go without an epidural and a host of other things and really ruined the whole pregnancy experience for me. I fired her 2 weeks before my due date and found Dr. Rose in Lewisville.

The Worse show details The Worse
by Citysearch User on Feb 5th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DOCTOR. My husband and I choose to leave her office while I was 3mtsand high risk, due to the lack of...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Wonderful OBGyn!! show details Wonderful OBGyn!!
by Citysearch User on Nov 28th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I`ve seen Dr. Cope as my gynecologist since I first turned 18. She was easy to like, and make me feel very at ease. Her receptionists were...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com