Dr. Angela Cope MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Grapevine, TX

3.1

April 1st, 2016
Another disappointing OB-GYN
I have seen Dr Cope for 2 years and was happy with her level of care initially. However as time went on, I felt as though my past medical history meant nothing to her. At a young age I had an emergency surgery to remove my left ovary due to a very large ovarian cyst. I also have familial history of breast and ovarian cancer. she practically blew me off when I asked about what preventative measures I should be taking (IE semi-annual pelvic ultrasounds/breast exams....etc). She looked at me as if I was crazy. She said, "If I knew what would prevent you from getting cancer I would be making millions right now". In addition to her bad attitude, I have waited an hour to see her many times, and have found her nursing staff to be very rude and dismissive. It appears that they don't have time to answer questions.I agree with the other reviews, when they say, it is her way or the highway. She is exceptionally closed minded. The last time I saw her was particularly aggravating because she refused to believe that any let alone my birth control pill caused low sex drive/painful sex, she also refused to draw labs to check my hormone levels and recommended that I see a sex therapist. Needless to say, I will not be seeing her again and would not recommend this doctor to any of my friends or family.

March 22nd, 2016
A horrible experience
I went and saw dr. Cope for the third pregnancy of mine I saw her one time and refused to go back she does not taking mind individuals could be different it is very much "her way or the highway" I came to her office told them that I wanted a vbac I had had one previous two years before she highly recommended me not to do it and told me numerous times that I probably would end up with a C-section when I told her that that is not what I wanted it did not change her mind. I also told her I had some questions but she was not willing to sit down and answer any after pushing in the first question as she was walking out the door i gave up... please keep in mind this was their first time I had seen her.... I will not go back to her!!

March 9th, 2016
Militant dimeanor
I saw Dr Cope for my pregnancy and her bedside manner was less to be desired. Rigid and aloof. I later found out she was in the military. That explains the attitude. Do not recommend!

November 14th, 2015
Dr. Cope
Dr. Cope is horrible!!! She would never see me herself. They always gave me appoinents with the nurse practitioner. Also, she treats every case the same. She doesn't consider individual cases. She is very rude and not flexible. She doesn't consider the patient's preferences. It's her way of the highway. I would never go back to her. The worst Ob/Gyn I have seen. The rest of the staff were nice and seem competitive. She definitely is not.

March 31st, 2015
Kind and close to home
I had my first appointment with Dr. Cope recently and it went great. The weight time was much shorter than I expected, she was very thorough, personable, and patient during our visit. I had several questions regarding future pregnancies and her practice as I am currently undergoing fertility treatments. She was very patient with all of my questions and answered them appropriately. I am very excited that I find her and that she has a new location in the Alliance area.

October 26th, 2012
Really great doctor. Very nice and thoughtful. Her nurse, Theresa, is one of the best nurses I've known.

October 13th, 2012
I've been going to Women's Integrated Healthcare for nearly 9 years. Wait times have gotten much longer (40 to 50 mins in the waiting room and then you wait more once you are taken to a room) and Dr. Cope is never available. You see Arden Moulin her nurse Practitioner instead. Ms. Moulin won't answer your questions and has even rolled her eyes and sighed at me. The past few years all they do is push expensive 'procedures'. Staff are not on the same page. You get different answers depending on with whom you speak. Needless to say, I am transferring to another doctor.

March 8th, 2011
Dr. Cope & her staff
I've been seeing Dr. Cope for close to 15 years. I'll admit that her bedside manner in the beginning was a little lacking, but her OB/surgical skills were more than proven on me. Over the years, I've worked with both PA's in the office and they're great. I've also worked with Dr.Cope and just like all of us, we all learn and grow. Dr.Cope was starting and growing a young family herself when I started seeing her. I don't know about you, but I get a little tired and distant after being up late with a baby all night too. Dr. Cope's a great and very dependable doctor who does care and although she's busy, if you communicate with her, she'll listen and do her best to help you find answers. I trust her with my life, I've had to, and I would be afraid to go anywhere else.