A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Court:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Court is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Court, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Court graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Court has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Minnick Court MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Court practice?
- Dr. Angela Court has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Court practices Psychiatry near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Psychiatrists.