A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Crosdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Crosdale is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Crosdale, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crosdale graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Crosdale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Amada Crosdale MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela A. Crosdale practice?
- Dr. Angela Crosdale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Crosdale practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fishkill, NY.
See Fishkill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.