A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Cush-John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Cush-John is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cush-John graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cush-John has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Marie Cush-John MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Cush-John practice?
- Dr. Angela Cush-John has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Cush-John practices Pediatrics near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Pediatricians.