A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela D'Urso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela D'Urso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Urso
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela D'Urso, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Urso graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Urso has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela A D'Urso MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela A. D'Urso practice?
- Dr. Angela D'Urso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela D'Urso practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA.
See Exton Allergists and Exton Internists.