Internists

1750 Madison Ave
Ste 401
Memphis, TN 38104
901-276-2357
Locations and availability (1)

|  First time visit  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

Overall, experience was 3 stars. I have recommended her to my family/friends. I would prefer better f/u with lab results.

|  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Watson for almost as long as she has been practicing medicine. She impresses me with the fact that she actually listens to what the patient tells her about their problems, and is very through with her exams and gives excellent diagnosis of what is wrong. She also checks to see if your medication is correct for dosages, or if it needs to be adjusted. She is wonderful, and I do not ever want to change doctors....she treats you like the doctors did when I was growing up...her bedside manor is very caring and concerned with the patient's problems.

|  A GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
by ALBERTA HAMER on Dec 3rd, 2009

DR. WATSON IS A VERY UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR AND WHEN YOU TALK TO HER ABOUT ANY PROBLEMS IT'S LIKE YOU'RE TALKING TO A REAL CLOSE FRIEND AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING. I DON'T HAVE ANY DISLIKE ABOUT HER, SHE IS JUST VERY FRIENDLY. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE WHOM WOULD WANT A VERY FRIENDLY PERSON TO TAKE CARE OF THEM AND HAVE TRUST IN THEIR PROBLEMS OF CARES.