Dr. Angela Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Watson?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I love her she's the best doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Watson for 11 years, and could not ask for a better Dr. I've had to go to self-pay because of no insurance that they accept, but she helps me since I was an established patient when I lost coverage, so she helps with a discounted cost. I have TennCare which they don't accept, so I see her every 6 months now, even though I'm seeing another Dr., I want to stay active so when I get my Medicare card, I can go back "home" full time. The staff knows me by name and have always been caring and have worked with me. I know most of them by name. It's hard to find a Dr. who cares, and isn't in it for the money. To me, she doctors like the older Dr.s used to....can't say enough good things about her, and missed seeing her so much that when I went the other day, I just had to give her a hug and tell her that I'd missed her and told my friends that I was going to my "real" Dr. that day....too bad that they can't clone her.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

I wouldn't trade her for the world she is and out standing doctor and she listening too you and make sure your needs are being taken care of

horrible customer service

Posted on January 1st, 2015

The staff is very rude horrible customer service a black lady named karla tread me so rude very unprofressional. DR WATSON is a great dr but she needs to be more careful selecting her staff ..

Do not go to the place

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Do not go to this place HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE very unprofessional there is a black girl seeting at front name karla and she talk about every single pacient while i was there with the other girls plus she had a very bad additude every time you go there.

First time visit

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Overall, experience was 3 stars. I have recommended her to my family/friends. I would prefer better f/u with lab results.

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Watson for almost as long as she has been practicing medicine. She impresses me with the fact that she actually listens to what the patient tells her about their problems, and is very through with her exams and gives excellent diagnosis of what is wrong. She also checks to see if your medication is correct for dosages, or if it needs to be adjusted. She is wonderful, and I do not ever want to change doctors....she treats you like the doctors did when I was growing up...her bedside manor is very caring and concerned with the patient's problems.

A GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

DR. WATSON IS A VERY UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR AND WHEN YOU TALK TO HER ABOUT ANY PROBLEMS IT'S LIKE YOU'RE TALKING TO A REAL CLOSE FRIEND AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING. I DON'T HAVE ANY DISLIKE ABOUT HER, SHE IS JUST VERY FRIENDLY. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE WHOM WOULD WANT A VERY FRIENDLY PERSON TO TAKE CARE OF THEM AND HAVE TRUST IN THEIR PROBLEMS OF CARES.

Posted on August 11th, 2017