A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Damiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Damiano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Damiano, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damiano graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Damiano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Damiano FACS, MD, and MS is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Damiano practice?
- Dr. Angela Damiano has 8 office locations.
Dr. Angela Damiano practices Otolaryngology near Ardsley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Windsor, NY and Rye Brook, NY.
See Ardsley Otolaryngologists.