A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Damiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Damiano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damiano
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Damiano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Damiano, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damiano graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Damiano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Damiano FACS, MD, and MS is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Damiano practice?
- Dr. Angela Damiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Damiano practices Otolaryngology near Ardsley, NY.
See Ardsley Otolaryngologists.