A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Damiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Damiano is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Damiano, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damiano graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Damiano has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Damiano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela Damiano practice?
Dr. Angela Damiano practices Otolaryngology near Cornwall, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ardsley, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Cornwall Otolaryngologists.