Dr. Angela Davis Brown MD Patient Reviews

4.9

January 12th, 2016
Dr. Angela Brown is very attentive and concerned about her patients well being. She is very caring and don't leave anything uncovered. Her diagnosis is on point and she follows-up without hesitation. I am tuely glad I switched over to her.

December 2nd, 2014
Finally... a GREAT Doctor
Went to Dr. Davis Brown on recommendation of my husband. Came with a list of things to discuss. Didn't feel rushed; she was one step ahead of me. Felt better that someone was looking at me wholistically. Ordered tests to rule out things that were concerning to me. Very smart, engaging, confident. Inspires trust. Called with lab test results right away.

February 18th, 2014
She's earned a new patient!
I have only visited her office a few times, but each appointment I've had makes me glad that I chose her as my PCP. I've bounced around to a few physicians over the past 10 years, but after visiting Dr. Brown, I can guarantee she'll have me as a patient for yrs to come. She is very pleasant, does a great job of making her patients feel welcome and comfortable, offers great medical advice, and believe it or not, she sticks to her appointment times! I've never had to wait long for her. Her bedside manner is awesome and she seems to be very knowledgeable, medically.

October 14th, 2009
Excellent
Dr. Angela Brown is great. I visited her first time last week, and I will be her patient. She knows how to make people comfortable and talk about any situation. Great personality.

May 20th, 2008
Awesome Dr and Staff
Dr. Brown is a very caring and thorough doctor. You never have to wait long and the staff is very warm and sweet. You are always greeted with a smile. Dr. Brown has always been there when we needed her.