A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela DeJulius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela DeJulius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela DeJulius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeJulius graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. DeJulius has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Jane DeJulius MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela J. DeJulius practice?
- Dr. Angela DeJulius has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela DeJulius practices Family Medicine near Kent, OH.
See Kent Primary Care Doctors.