A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Demichele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Demichele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Demichele, MD, MSCE is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Demichele graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Demichele has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Demichele MD and MSCE is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Demichele practice?
- Dr. Angela Demichele has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Demichele practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.