A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Demichele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Demichele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demichele
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Demichele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Demichele, MD, MSCE is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Demichele graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Demichele has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Demichele MD and MSCE is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Demichele practice?
- Dr. Angela Demichele has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Demichele practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.