A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela DeRosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela DeRosa, Internal Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela DeRosa, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Preventive Medicine
- Sexual Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. DeRosa graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. DeRosa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela DeRosa DO and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela DeRosa practice?
- Dr. Angela DeRosa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Angela DeRosa practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sedona, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.