A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ANGELA DEROSA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ANGELA DEROSA, Internal Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ANGELA DEROSA, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Preventive Medicine
- Sexual Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. DEROSA graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. DEROSA has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ANGELA MARIE DEROSA MD and DO is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. ANGELA M. DEROSA practice?
- Dr. ANGELA DEROSA has 5 office locations.
Dr. ANGELA DEROSA practices Internal Medicine and General Preventive Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Preventive Medicine Specialists.