Dr. Angela Diamond MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
The best doctor!!
I had vascular surgery .... wow what a difference it made! Dr Diamond is the best .... kind, informative, loving.... I want to ha be her for all of my needs.... She recently helped me get the right help for a terrible degloving accident.... I don't know where I would be without her help!

October 14th, 2015
Vascular surgery
Dr. Diamond has performed two procedures for me, one of which saved my foot from being amputated and another to clean out a severely blocked caroted artery. She was very caring a compassionate and the outcomes in both cases were excellent.

July 30th, 2015
Dr Diamond is very professional and very kind. She listened to all my concerns and then took action. Highly recommend!

January 8th, 2015
Her formidable intelligence sometimes obscures her genuine, cheerful warmth. Superbly competent, caring, trustworthy.

April 9th, 2011
Dr Diamond didn't spend much time with my husband and simply told him that his leg was inoperable and that he would have to wear a compression stocking for the rest of his life or risk losing his leg! Turns out it was in fact operable, I gather she just didn't want to deal with the fact that we didn't have good health insurance at the time!Her office never followed up to see how he was doing, they just mailed us the bill.

May 24th, 2008
Respectful and competent
My wife is terminally ill. The first meeting with Dr. Diamond revealed a person who was compassionate, respectful, and direct with her patient interaction. She took the time explaining the procedures and expected outcomes. She reassured us that systems were in place for continuity of care throughout my wifes contact with her service. This is a competent physcian who will help reduce the anxiety and stress that comes along with you illness.