A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Driskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Driskill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Driskill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Driskill graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Driskill has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Driskill MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela Driskill practice?
- Dr. Angela Driskill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Driskill practices Emergency Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Emergency Physicians, North Little Rock Primary Care Doctors, and North Little Rock Preventive Medicine Specialists.