A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Greaves Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Greaves Duke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Greaves Duke, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Greaves Duke graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Greaves Duke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Greaves Duke MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela Greaves Duke practice?
- Dr. Angela Greaves Duke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Greaves Duke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.