A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Ellison, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ellison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Michelle Ellison MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Ellison practice?
- Dr. Angela Ellison has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Ellison practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.