A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Perry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Perry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Faye Perry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angela F. Perry practice?
- Dr. Angela Perry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Perry practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.