A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Perry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Perry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Perry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Faye Perry MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angela F. Perry practice?
- Dr. Angela Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Perry practices Ophthalmology near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Ophthalmologists.