A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Ferguson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Camc Teays Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Beth Ferguson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angela B. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Angela Ferguson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Ferguson practices Pediatrics near Scott Depot, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WV.
See Scott Depot Pediatricians.