A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Fiege:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Fiege is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Fiege, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiege graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fiege has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Bellamy Fiege MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela B. Fiege practice?
- Dr. Angela Fiege has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angela Fiege practices Emergency Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Emergency Physicians.