Dr. Angela Fishman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Fishman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2016

Very disappointed...

I was referred by my PC doctor to get tested for celiac. I went to see her and told her all the issues I was having after eating gluten. I also told her that I went gluten free over 6 months prior to seeing her. She scheduled a test where she biopsied several parts of my colon. After the procedure she told me that I was not celiac and I could eat all the gluten I wanted. I was stunned because I had already told her that I went on an elimination diet and gluten was a problem. I felt that I was not heard and never went back. I still do not eat gluten and if I happen to by accident (eating out, etc) I will be sick for several days to a week depending on how much I ate, and she told me to eat it!! In addition, when I returned to my PC and told him what was said, he told me to not eat gluten because he didn't want to see me in 20yrs for colon cancer! He also said that it doesn't always show up on tests and that I should of been told that. I would never recommend this doctor!

August 25th, 2015

Dr Fishman was extremely nice I felt totally at ease with her. However her office staff (Stacey ) was rude. I was very upset with having to deal with her.

February 14th, 2012

Very Pleased

Have had a problem for many years that no Dr's were able to explain. Dr. Fishman, after many tests, perscribed a treatment and recommended being seen at Mass. Gen. The Dr. at mass Gen diagnosed my problem as a rare condition and said that the treatment (medication)was spot on by Dr. Fishman. He tweaked it a bit and I have been very happy with the resulted.

January 3rd, 2012

Wonderful Dr.

Dr. Fishman and her office staff were not only professional but curtious, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Fishman herself put me at ease with the procedure I was going to have and spoke to me before and after the procedure. Her staff called me the next day and Dr. Fishman called me within a few days of the procedure. I would recommend her to both family and friends. The facility is 5 star in my opinion!! Great Job!!

July 21st, 2011

attempted appointment as new patient - personal doctor recommended her. Difficult time getting switchboard & doctor NEVER returned calls after several attempts to set up appointment - must be way too busy to accept a new patient.

November 29th, 2010

Avoid this doctor!!!!

Dr. was inept. Contradicted every study saying they're lies. Her studies were gospel. Didn't listen to a word I said and rushed me out! She can't deal with children in the office. Facility would be 4 star without her in it.

September 11th, 2017