A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Fleischman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Fleischman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischman graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Fleischman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Goffredo Fleischman MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela G. Fleischman practice?
- Dr. Angela Fleischman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Fleischman practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.