A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Freehill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Freehill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freehill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freehill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Freehill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freehill graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Freehill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
- Crossroads Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Freehill MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela Freehill practice?
- Dr. Angela Freehill has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Freehill practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mount Vernon, IL.
See Mount Vernon Orthopedic Surgeons and Mount Vernon Sports Medicine Doctors.