A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Freehill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Freehill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freehill
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freehill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Freehill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freehill graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Freehill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
- Crossroads Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Freehill MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela Freehill practice?
- Dr. Angela Freehill has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Freehill practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mount Vernon, IL.
See Mount Vernon Surgeons and Mount Vernon Sports Medicine Doctors.