A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Gagliardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Gagliardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gagliardi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Gagliardi, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagliardi graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Gagliardi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Gagliardi DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela Gagliardi practice?
- Dr. Angela Gagliardi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Angela Gagliardi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Newport Beach, CA.
See Costa Mesa Pediatricians.