A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Gentili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentili
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gentili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Gentili, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentili graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.
Dr. Gentili has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Gentili MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela Gentili practice?
- Dr. Angela Gentili has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Gentili practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists, Richmond Geriatric Doctors, and Richmond Hospice & Palliative Specialists.